- To transfer knowledge to stakeholders, including policy and industry on the goods and services provided by the Celtic Sea-Irish Sea ecosystem to the coastal communities of Ireland and Wales and to the wider society.
- To outline and demystify these goods and services through the use of simple schematics developed by a professional artist;
- To focus on the positive benefits that people derive from these goods and services;
- To outline the impact of various climate change scenarios on these goods and services;
- To use the schematics to inform the debate on improving security, well- being and health, and adaptation to climate change.